segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

a passagem do tempo

No início da relação:

I think it’s official, I’m in love with Summer. I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck. I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks. I love the sound of her laugh. I love the way she looks when she’s sleeping. I love how I hear this song every time I think of her. I love how she makes me feel. Like anything’s possible, like life is worth it.

no fim da relação:

I hate Summer. I hate her crooked teeth. I hate her 1960s haircut. I hate her knobby knees. And I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck. I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks. And I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.


do filme 500 Days of Summer

Nenhum comentário: